Terms and Conditions - Online Educational Resource
This (App) is available only to the registered users ("Users") on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users. The services offered by Yoctel, the company that owns and operates the App, are listed in detail on the App.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this App, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the App as contained herein. Further, by registering on the App, you agree to:
make your contact details available to Yoctel so that you may be contacted by Yoctel partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS;
receive promotional mails/special offers from the App or any of its partner Apps; and/ or
be contacted by us in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
The right to use the services of the App is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the App or any of its contents.
In order to use our online services, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you will need to have access to all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or mobile device or other access devices.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
Make Your Own Decisions:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and us does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
All payments have to be made to the account of Yoctel only under advice to us. You must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstance.
we will not be responsible in case you ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorised persons/accounts.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our App. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase "as is." You agree that all products purchased by you through this App are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by us. All products are provided by Yoctel on "as is" basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from Yoctel.
Please note that the password generated by you for accessing the App should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. Please also note that especially with regard to the products purchased by you, the same have been licensed to you by us for your own use only and you cannot share your password with others or allow others to use the paid courses. This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid products.
Use of App
You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the App, that:
1. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. harm minors in any way;
4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
5. violates any law for the time being in force;
6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
7. impersonate another person;
8. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
9. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the App shall not:
1. violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
2. interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the App;
3. impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
4. forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
5. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
6. upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
7. interfere with or disrupt the use of the App by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
8. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the App, or that of other computer systems;
9. use the App in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
10. upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
11. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
12. reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the App, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the App);
13. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App;
14. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the App infrastructure;
15. any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge; or
16. the tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
we have reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person's copyright at any point of time
Software (if any) that is made available to download from the App, excluding software that may be made available by end-users through a Communication Service, (Software) is the copyrighted work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
Yoctel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
Ask and Answer Section
Please note that the answers under this section or the tests/notes uploaded in the 'Upload Tests & Notes' sub-section may be uploaded by users directly. Therefore, we will not be liable for the content of the same.
Further, we may certify an answer posted by a user to be correct or not. This however does not mean that we have checked whether the answer has or has not been copied by such user from any other source without authorisation. we shall surely look into any concern of this nature that is brought to its attention.
Delivery means the digital download or the physical delivery of subscribed content to the customers. At present we have two modes of delivery - online digital download from the App and physical shipment like Hard Copy.
Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., downloading the subscribed course content from our App to your software
The physical delivery of the paid subscription will be shipped in 10 working days of the receipt of funds through speed post or courier like BlueDart.
Yoctel currently provides users with access to a rich collection/compilation of online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of the App, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on an AS-IS basis and we assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the App
The information/material provided on the App is provided on an "As Is" basis. Yoctel does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the App. this app also does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior permission from the said party and the copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. we shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
we disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
Any errors in or omissions from the App and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Any third party Apps or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the App, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
The unavailability of this App or any portion thereof.
The use of any equipment or software in connection with the App by the user.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to any User for:
Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the App, even if we had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the App or its content / materials; and
Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
It is the endeavour of Yoctel to ensure that the information provided on the App is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the App. Use of this App, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this App. this app does not claim that the information downloaded are up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make our site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service, is at the user's own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, we claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
Third Party Advertising
There may be third party information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this App.
we disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. we hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients etc. are neither its agent, partner or principal and Yoctel does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
Any material downloaded and used shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilised by this App shall create any warranty. we shall not responsible if any information/page is downloaded from Yoctel and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
Yoctel and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines, of the products and services contained on the App for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall we and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the this App, with the delay or inability to use the this App or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through this App, or otherwise arising out of the use of this App, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if this app or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
As a user of this App, you agree to protect and fully compensate Yoctel and its domain's associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this App and the courts in New Delhi, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between you and the us, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by us is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of Yoctel to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and us with respect to the this App and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and us with respect to the this App.
All material available on this App including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
Access to the our services and content is subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain warranty disclaimers guidelines for link to other Apps & linking disclaimer and limitation on use.
this app grants user of this App the permission to reproduce copies of the material contained therein strictly for personal information/private use and non- commercial use only.
Rights and Permissions
Excepting for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of this. Any other use of materials on this App, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of us is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Yoctel, its affiliates or third party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this App including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited.
No recourse shall be taken against Yoctel for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to Yoctel. At any stage, it is believed that the contents appearing on this App constitutes copyright infringement of another person's rights, the user may communicate the same to us.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the App, or items advertised on the App, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the App, you may contact our Grievance Officer; or write at the following address:
28-Ground floor,Jia Sarai
New Delhi - 110016
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our App that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed
1. The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
2. Decision of Yoctel regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
3. we reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
4. Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
5. The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by us from time to time.
6. This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
7. The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
8. WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
9. Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
10. You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. we reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
11. The Service is an additional service offered by us. The functions of the Service are dependent on the operator owning the network to facilitate this service ("Operator"), for which we does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time,this may include additional features and services.
12. we reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
13. The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by us for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
14. The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by us at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
15. we shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
16. No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
17. The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Yoctel and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
18. You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the App.
19. Message delivery is conditional to mobile Operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
20. By using various SMS based services from us, you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from us and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
21. Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Yoctel on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
22. Yoctel and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, our sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Yoctel and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. we shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
23. By agreeing to register at our Mobile alerts, a user allows us to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
24. The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by us relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide all other and further information and co-operation as we may require from time to time.
25. This service is live in India only.
We, at Yoctel are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit our Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
What Information Do we Collect?
When you visit our App you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and App usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our App. App uses your camera for user's profile and some device information for App usage only.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the App This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your App visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with us It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services.For example, we request information from you when you:
Log-on to certain areas of the App, where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
A copy of the phone numbers and names in your address book (but not emails, notes or any other Personal Information in your address book) will be stored on our servers and will only be used to invite and share and promote the App.
Register or sign-up to use a service.
Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
Place an order.
Provide feedback in an online survey.
How we use information
we uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the App, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with Yoctel to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from us, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of Yoctel who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
Sharing information with Third Parties
we may enhance or merge your information collected at its App with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that we utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the App, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our App, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with us, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only we (or agents or contractors working on behalf of Yoctel and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. This Site does not, however, provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmissions of Personal Information via the Internet.
If you do not wish to use the Internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone us, Details are provided under 'How to Contact us'.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by calling us.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Apps Linked to Our App?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Apps linked to or from our App nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Apps are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our App.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about App activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the App.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.Yoctel.com on Yoctels behalf. we may provide information, including Personal Information, that we collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which we maintains its App and mailing lists. we will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Yoctel's behalf.
we does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Yoctels behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against our policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is contrary to our policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through Yoctel provided server, or Yoctel provided server as a maildrop for responses;
To falsify user information provided to us or to other users of the service in connection with use of ourservice.
Consequences of Violation:
When we becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, we will initiate an investigation. During the investigation we may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, we may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, we will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
we does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Yoctel under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help we communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
we displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
we does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
our advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
we works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
we reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
we shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Office or write at the following address:
28-Ground floor,Jia Sarai
New Delhi - 110016
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
Identification of the information provided by you
Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
Your address, telephone number or e-mail address
A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
Yoctel is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at :
28-Ground floor,Jia Sarai
New Delhi - 110016
Revisions to this policy:
Yoctel reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our App.
Copyright © 2015 Yoctel Solution(s) pvt. ltd.. All rights reserved.